MEIOU and Taxes is an Europa Universalis IV total conversion created to enhance its experience.
This mod has been formed by the conversion and merger of two major EUIII mods: MEIOU, and Death & Taxes. It adds over a thousand new provinces and hundreds of new nations to conquer and tax. Almost every aspect of the game has been either reworked or completely redone.
M&T 2.0 ...
- Fifteen-hundred new provinces and counting, as well as new nations.
- Extends the timeline, offering five hundred years of history (1356-1856).
- Reworked religious mechanics with Dharper's Dei Gratia.
- New trade system.
- New subject integration system.
- Overhauled graphics and map courtesy of EOOQE.
- A unique musical score composed by ciadude2.
- French and German language support.
The mod development is led by Gigau, Lukew, Demiansky, Myzael, DHarper, Sun Wu, Malorn and supported by the M&T team. Credits list bellow:
- Gigau - Cartographer & Imperator Orbi Universo
- Myzael - Field Marshal
- DHarper - Minister of Religious Affairs
- Demiansky - Superintendent in charge of Province Developments
- Sun Wu - Empress of Asia
- Malorn - Master of the Weighing Scales
- Phlopsi - High Judge of Code
- Aldaron - Royal Factotum
- DukeMikeIII - Vice Roy of the Colonies
- Inimicus - Work on Revolutions
- Khardinal - Consul of the Cities
- fus87 - King of Arms
- Ispil - Khaaan
- Warial - Steppe Son
- Ciadude2 - Composer
- Zimxavier - French Translation
- Sundertum - German Translation
- Cyberalien - Iberian Spymaster
- Cèsar deQuart - Flag and Sprit Designer
- Saboteur100 - Work on Positions
- jnt.mullen - Talionis Attorney General
- EOOQE - Court Artist
- lumen de lumine